Sunday, 13 January 2013

Easy Chicken and Rice

This is a very receipt to make and it doesn't take a lot of time to make and it makes about two. You can freeze one and use the other, so that way you have a spare day of dinner for your baby that you don't have to make. To be honest I personally didn't use are rice for my son in his dinners, but I did use pasta when I was out of potatoes and he really liked it. Feel free to adjust the measurements, the measurements that I have  here are just for two portions. Also this is baby's 7 months on.

INGREDIENTS
2 -3 Chicken fillets cut into pieces
Half a cup of rice
Cup of mixed veg
150 ml of water

METHOD
  1. Cut chicken into small pieces
  2. Wash and peel all veg and cut into pieces
  3. Simmer chicken for 20 mins and add veg for 8-10 mins
  4. Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil add rice bring to the boil and cook for 10-12 mins
  5. Strain rice 
  6. Put chicken veg and rice into blender and enough water form the chicken and veg and blend to a puree. 



No comments:

Post a Comment